Date:      Sat, 27 Mar 1999 15:41:03 -0700 (MST)
From:      "brian j. peterson" <rbw@myplace.org>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Install on Multia Problems

On Sat, 27 Mar 1999, Doug Rabson wrote:

# > As far as I can tell there is no Alpha-specific documentation anywhere other
# > than what bits I scrounged out of the NetBSD web site.  Linux is way ahead
# > in this department even though I prefer FreeBSD historically (returning to
# > having some Unix in the shop after about a 18 month NT only hiatus).  The
# > RedHat manual has a pretty good description of ARC and it's options...anyone
# > know if there is anything similar floating around for SRM?
#
# I have a manual for SRM in pdf format which I picked up from
# www.digital.com somewhere.  Try searching for srmcons.pdf.

fyi, i found copies here:
ftp://gatekeeper.dec.com/pub/Digital/info/semiconductor/literature/srmcons.pdf
ftp://ftp.europe.digital.com/pub/Digital/info/semiconductor/literature/srmcons.pdf