Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 1999 02:12:45 +0900
From:      Tomoaki NISHIYAMA <tomoaki@biol.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To:        listmail@helena.callcenter.systemhaus.net
Cc:        tomoaki@biol.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: Fiberline Ethernet, part two

From: Christoph Weber-Fahr <listmail@helena.callcenter.systemhaus.net>
Subject: Fiberline Ethernet, part two
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 18:17:31 +0200 (MET DST)

listmail> Now I have 2.2.8-RELEASE on the Laptop in question, and can't get
listmail> the card to work, either. It is the 'driver allocation failed'
listmail> problem which hints, according to net.wisdom derived from dejanews,
listmail> to a resource conflict.
Yes, this happens when you don't have an appropriate free irq.
Can you figure out which irq should be used by the card?