Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 17:19:09 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, jgrosch@mooseriver.com
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Windows Refund Day: Watch out for Linux tactics

At 05:09 PM 2/14/99 , Mike Smith wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 14, 1999 at 05:01:38PM -0500, Drew Baxter wrote:
>> > I'm just kinda curious if Microsoft is closed tomorrow because tomorrow is
>> > a holiday.. :)
>>
>> We have spoken to microsoft several times and they have said that they will
>> be open. Now, if that is just a ploy and they are closed then this is all
>> the better. Do you remember the movie "Roger and Me" ?
>
>Given that this is California, there should be enough truck-like
>vehicles involved that someone will have enough chain and traction to
>deal with something so flimsy as "doors".

Now we're not allowed to talk about potentially illegal acts in the
listservs and all.  I recommend a disclaimer like: While I may think this
is a good idea, I will not be held responsible should someone attach their
pickup truck to the front doors of Microsoft and remove them from the
hinges.  I will however not guarantee that I will shout and cheer should
such an occurance exist.

Wear it on the back of your name tag proudly.

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange, Bangor Maine USA
http://www.droo.orland.me.us

PGP DSS/1024 Public Key ID: 0x409A1F7D