Date:      Wed, 14 Aug 1996 10:02:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        explorer@flame.org (Michael Graff)
Cc:        jkh@freebsd.org, hackers
Subject:   Re: bsd lkm's and you.

Michael Graff wrote:

> If you or anyone else from FreeBSD would like to work on a common interface
> for *BSD lkm's, I have made a mailing list, bsd-lkm@flame.org.  And,
> for that matter, the other ones I made so long ago but never announced
> are still there, too...  bsd-arch, bsd-chat, and bsd-install.  If the
> lkm portion works well, perhaps those could get some use, too...
>
> Pass this along to anyone interested, including mailing lists and such.

	gentlemen, i dont wish to sound a discordant note her, but
	am obliged to ask you to fix your mail system first.

	everyone at flame.org has been removed from the FreeBSD
	mailing lists:  you all are bouncing 100+ messages a day ;(
	*each* subscriber.  >-(

jmb
--
Jonathan M. Bresler           FreeBSD Postmaster             jmb@FreeBSD.ORG