Date:      Sun, 2 Jun 2002 16:18:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charlie Root <root@pcp01840552pcs.owngsm01.md.comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org

From: <vbrammer@comcast.net>
To: "Kent Stewart" <kstewart@owt.com>
Cc: <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject: Re: Re:
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 16:17:02 -0400

hehe, this could go on forever :) All internal machines are free and clear
to do what they wish. At least as far as my security logs tell me. Only the
fbsd machine is protected by the firewall. I can send mail anywhere else,
even to my self from my win machine.
On the FBSD machine, my aliases file is done correctly,  for some reason I
come up as root@icomcast.net instead of
root@pcp01840552pcs.owngsm01.md.comcast.net

Ive grep'd all the config files I could find, but cant even find a mention
of `icomcast.net`. Im lost there :)