Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:34:10 -0700
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        Geoff Jukema <gjukema@teamsoftech.com>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        "Marcel Mason" <marcel@nunanet.com>
Subject:   Re: X & kde : lovin it!

I tried installing KDE, but decided setting it up wasn't worth the effort
to me (I do a lot of stuff in text mode anyway).  So I mainly use Afterstep
these days, and occasionally fvwm when I miss the Win95 interface :-)...
anything but the default X interface is an improvement, no matter how
unconfigurable it may be.  Windowmaker looks interesting too, but I haven't
really gotten a grasp on it yet.

--
My web site starts at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html -
lots of goodies for everyone, have a look if you have the time.