Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 19:52:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Packet Engines - FreeBSD (fwd)

Woo! looks like my asking him to display a FreeBSD: The power to serve
logo may have worked. As you will read he seems open minded to it as long
as it can sell some of the GNIC's. As soon as he lets me know either way
ill post it. Wonder if ron minnich would want to upgrade his cluster
computing project to gigabit ethernet :-)

More to come.

Chris

--
"Linux... The choice of a GNUtered generation."

===================================| Open Systems Networking And Consulting.
  FreeBSD 2.2.6 is available now!  | Phone: 316-326-6800
-----------------------------------| 1402 N. Washington, Wellington, KS-67152
   FreeBSD: The power to serve!    | E-Mail: opsys@open-systems.net
      http://www.freebsd.org       | Consulting-Network Engineering-Security