Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 1996 21:46:23 -40962758 (MET)
From:      tomz@gerry.snafu.de (Thomas Zaenker)
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        tomz@unlisys.NET (Thomas Zaenker)
Subject:   XServer-HW-Support?

Hallo,

I'm going to get a PCI graphik board for my FreeBSD- and netbsd- Systems
running on my PCs. Can anyone recommend me one of the following boards that
are offered this time by my local supplier:

	- miroMedis View 2MB, PCI
	- miroVideo 22SD 2MB, PCI
	- Matrox Mystique 2MB, PCI
	- Elsa Winner 1000, 2MB DRam, PCI
	- Diamond Stealth 64V/ 3D, 2MB EDO, PCI
	- CM Rocket 3D 2MB / 4MB, PCI
	- CM Rocket 64pro Trio64V 2MB, PCI
	- ATI Wincharger 2MB, PCI

or where can I get the information of the graphik hardware support of
the available X-Servers in both systems.

	Thanks

		Tom

--
Thomas Zaenker              Tel. : +49 (030) 24720463
Krautstr. 27                Fax. : +49 (030) 24720464