Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 2010 01:13:13 +0800
From:      "=?utf-8?B?QmVhcg==?=" <jilingshu@gmail.com>
To:        "=?utf-8?B?Sm9lIE1hcmN1cyBDbGFya2U=?=" <marcus@freebsd.org>
Cc:        =?utf-8?B?ZnJlZWJzZC1nbm9tZQ==?= <freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Re: GNOME can work well in VMWare but cannot work in real machine

hi,
I have done this. I created a new account named 'test' but it still have this problem...

------------------
Bear
2010-06-16

From:Joe Marcus Clarke
Send Date:2010-06-16 00:11:32
To:Bear
CC:freebsd-gnome

On 6/15/10 12:03 PM, Bear wrote:
> hi, Yes of course I am sure that my hostname is reslovable. I used to
> install GDM but it still has this problem. And also, I dont wanna
> install it because I *DO NOT* need it.

You might try creating a virgin account on the problem machine, and see
if the problem follows the account.  That is, a new account may not see
any problem.

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke