Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 1997 10:19:30 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        torstenb@ramsey.tb.9715.org, dufault@hda.com
Cc:        gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu, hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Yet another Adaptec 2940UW problem :(

This isn't the same thing.... I don't think. This looks as if the FreeBSD
system is still the initiator and the scanner is a target (of the catch-all
"processor" type). I'd like to make the FreeBSD system act as a target.
(And, no, that doesn't mean I'd like to throw it in the air and shoot at

--Brett