Date:      Wed, 4 Sep 1996 21:30:26 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      w.rautenberg@pop.ruhr.de (Wolfram Rautenberg)
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   fonteditor for sysconsfonts

Hi all,
I know this is not the right mailing-list, but perhaps someone can forward me.

I want to present a numeric output on an ascii-terminal in big letters.
One way to do this, is to divide the output to two or more lines for
displaying the letters in segments like the display of a calculator.
To do this, I need a special font with the segments in the upper part of
the ascii-table.

Well, I was not able to realize it on a FreeBSD 2.1.5-platform with the
sysconsfonts. On the other way I did not found an editor to adjust an existing
font (fontedit did not work).

Thank's a lot in advance.

Wolfram

    Wolfram Rautenberg     | phone:                        02051/989109
      System Analyst       | e-mail: home:            wr@bwr.ruhr.de