Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 1996 19:41:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ken Marsh <durang@u.washington.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   XF86Config and my monitor docs.

I have a Sony trinitron multiscan HG, model CPD-1304. I looked in the
documents to find the verticle and horizontal timing figures, and found
that my documents show figures that are completely different from the
parameters needed in XF86Config. My docs show Period, sync, b.p., and
display..... Not disp, syncstart, syncend, and total as required in the
XF86Config file. Is there a relation between these figures? Should I
contact Sony? Should I use the defaults?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ken Marsh