Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:22:22 +0100
From:      Ceri Davies <ceri@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Steve <sstod@family-net.net>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Fraudulent link on one of your web pages

--Zl+NncWK+U5aSfTo

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 10:01:48PM -0500, Steve wrote:
> Dear Sir or Madam,
>=20
> Just thought you'd be interested in knowing about a fraudulent link on
> the following web page of your site:  /gallery/npgallery.html
>=20
> The link to "www.balls.org" leads to a porn site.  Your web page
> describes the site as "Balls Dot Org -- Group of people sharing info on
> FreeBSD and providing web hosting access to local non-profit
> organizations".

Hi Steve,

I've now removed that site from the list; the change should be on the
website with 24 hours.

Thanks for letting us know.

Ceri
--=20
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.
                                           -- www.chatterboxchallenge.com

--Zl+NncWK+U5aSfTo

--Zl+NncWK+U5aSfTo--