Date:      Mon, 15 May 2000 14:41:24 +0200
From:      Rubin <rubin@grond.org>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   new to the list! Q: OpenBSD 2.6 i4b patch broken?

hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to pure *BSD so bear with me (i do have a lot of
experience on linux (debian) and quite a few proprietary *nixes (sgi,
dec));

I'm working on an OpenBSD 2.6 system with a Teles SO 16.3 isdn card in
it, i've read a lot about the 2.5 specifics and i understand that we
need the fabled 0.90-patch from..

http://www.freebsd-support.de/i4b/errata-0.90

but! (tumdumdum..) the patch seems broken! if i unzip it on a window
system i get no errors but on a openbsd system i get a crc error (with
gunzip) am i missing something blatantly obvious (in which case my
humblest apologies) or is there actually something wrong?!

well, let me know, i'm quite at a loss here ;-)

Best regards,

Rubin.

PS: I really like this os; it feels nice.. i don't know.. just nice!