Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:23:21 +0200
From:      Alex de Kruijff <freebsd@akruijff.dds.nl>
To:        "Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell@sitetronics.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Current problem reports assigned to you

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 02:31:55AM +0200, Devon H. O'Dell wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I've just gotten this email -- I'm not familiar with how the FreeBSD
> advocacy/bugs system works, but I was wondering if this is something that
> gets sent to everybody on the list or if I'm just responsible for
> evangelizing :). I've no problem with this; in fact, I'm well on my way
> evangelizing -- just wanted to know if there are specific suggestions of
> things I need to do (or if I should just "disregard" this mail if it's been
> sent to everyone).

I bleave that anyone is welcome to answer any ticket in the bug system
unleas its already assigned to someone. If you feel you have a good
anser for a ticket which has bin assigned to someone, then you sould
mail the person to whom its bin assigned.

In this case the assigned ment is send to a list. Meaning that everyone
is welcome to answer it.

--
Alex

Articles based on solutions that I use: