Date:      Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:13:29 -0400
From:      Rahul <rahulone@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Memory Limits

Hello,

I'm new to FreeBSD and really attracted to it because of the
performance and stability it provides. So I am looking to develop a
high performance system that may need to process over 100K UDP
messages per second and be able to store information quickly. I
couldn't find much documentation on the memory limits in FreeBSD,
especially per-process limits in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Could you please point me to where I can find such information along
with other performance tuning tips and characteristics of the OS to
keep in mind?