Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:00:47 +0100 (BST)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@qubesoft.com>
To:        Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/mail/imap-uw Makefile distinfo pkg-message ports/mail/imap-uw/files patch-ac patch-ah patch-ai

Yes, that would be much appreciated, Doug. By sheer chance I was just
looking at upgrading imap-uw a mere half an hour ago, and then I read
this thread about imap and having to upgrade every half an hour to keep
up to date which didn't sound to good to me.

Cheers,

Nick

P.S.: I LOVE ports. What a great idea.

--
Qube Software, Ltd.                                             Private:
n_hibma@qubesoft.com                              n_hibma@webweaving.org