Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:58:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      <stanb@panix.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   Hown can I add local configure options while building a port?

	I have just run inot something for the second tiem.

	I hav always built amanda by hand, rather than using the ports tree,
	because I need a number of configure flags for local reasons.

	Well, I just hit upon the 2nd package like that (ucd-snmp) so I geuss
	it's time to learn how to do thsi "the correct wya"

	So, how can O pass extra options to the configure script, while still
	using the ports tree to build a given package?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@panix.com                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC