Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:05:25 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT: kword page numbers?

Now that koffice (along with kword) is in the ports tree, I'd like to
compare it to the other WP packages available for FreeBSD. However,
the online help doesn't seem to be working (ok, it's a beta). Before I
can actually use it to write something, I need to be able to set the
format for the page number in the headers. Among other interesting
problems.

Can somoene tell me how to do that (or that I can't), and provide a
pointer for more documentation (the kde/koffice/kword web sites didn't
help much there).

	Thanx,
	<mike