Date:      Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:58:20 +0100
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        Ceri Davies <ceri@submonkey.net>
Cc:        Will Backman <bitgeist@yahoo.com>, Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>, www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Stories for the FreeBSD in the Press page

--65ImJOski3p8EhYV

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 08:54:27PM +0000, Ceri Davies wrote:
> On 17/2/06 06:12, "Murray Stokely" <murray@freebsdmall.com> wrote:
>=20
> > On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 09:10:33PM +0100, Daniel Gerzo wrote:
> >> Re Will,
> >>=20
> >> Thursday, February 16, 2006, 5:20:25 PM, si natukal:
> >>=20
> >>=20
> >>   maybe it would be possible to write it?
> >=20
> > I don't see anything wrong with the podcast format.  We've had video
> > shows in the past linked there if I recall correctly.  I wonder if
> > this feed is picked up by iTunes?  Would be great to search for
> > FreeBSD there and actually get some results (maybe mentioned once or
> > twice in the The Week in Tech podcast).
>=20
> It is; I've been listening to this for a couple of weeks now.
> I think you have to search for "BSD" rather than "FreeBSD", but I guess
> there's not much to be done about that.
>=20
> By the way, Will, thank you so much for doing this.  How can I get hold of
> episode 7 and earlier?
>=20

Where's the problem?  I can load them down just fine.

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--65ImJOski3p8EhYV

--65ImJOski3p8EhYV--