Date:      Mon, 31 Jul 1995 14:03:26 +-900
From:      sdjn <sln@pubilc.jn.sd.cn>
To:        "'hardware@freebsd.org'" <hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Questions on route table

Hi,

I've established a PPP connection and could ping a remote host right =
after the connection is up, the route table is long enough(5-6 lines). =
But, If I left the connection unused for a while and then reuse it =
again, I often couldn't ping out and the error message is " No route", =
check the route table, it only contains 1-2 lines. What's up?

Another question: I tried to install freebsd using ftp on PPP. After =
nearly all the files(about 3-4M) were completely received, a message " =
Broken pipe" appeared. What's the reason?

Thanks!
Song Lining