Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:17:52 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <znerd@freebsd.org>
To:        Markus Holmberg <markush@acc.umu.se>, Rob Simmons <rsimmons@wlcg.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: another orion question

Markus,

You have a valid point. I already put some configuration options in the port
build file. Perhaps I went too far. I dunno. I will reconsider. Any more
thoughts on this?

The current set of options is (from a make install):

Installation settings:
   Destination directory:   /usr/local/orion1.4.5
   Control script location: /usr/local/bin/orionctl
   Startup script location: /usr/local/etc/rc.d/orion.sh
   Startup script location: /usr/local/etc/rc.d/orion.sh
   Location of JDK:         /usr/local/jdk1.3.1
   Using Jikes:             YES
   Running as (user/group): orion/orion (7104:7104)
   Port to listen at:       8090
   Starting after install:  YES

Ernst