Date:      Sun, 03 Nov 2002 17:08:46 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@jennejohn.org>
To:        Oliver Velten <ovelten@gmx.de>
Cc:        Andrew Gordon <arg-bsd@arg1.demon.co.uk>, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: multilink affects voice connections

Oliver Velten writes:
> > Buy a card from another company. To hell with AVM.
> >
> Which card would you recommend? Priority is first full functional second
> cheap and third easy to install.

Can't say. If it's important to you that channel bundling works, which
I've never used, then you'll need a recommendation from another user.

> Is it possible to put the second card in and use the AVM one to listen
> on the D-Channel for outgoing connections etc.?

That should work as long as you don't use the Fritz!PCI
in raw mode, such as for channel bundling or telephony.

I've never had a problem using a Fritz!PCI with sppp, since that
only uses one B-channel.

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj@jennejohn.org gj@freebsd.org gj@denx.de