Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 1995 23:09:38 +0100
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        "Craig .regexp. Struble" <cstruble@quirk.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freebsd.org>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A little off-topic, but.. Fresco?

> Well before Fresco will work, MAJOR changes in ld.so are
> necessary. Doug Rabson (dfr@render.com) has written some of the
> changes, and I've been testing them. They fix most of the problems I

Hmmm.  Well, all I can say is that I got Fresco and all of the
applications for it on the contrib tape but one to work, but I was
still disappointed with their lack of quality and the fact that they
seemed to use _athena_ widgets for all GUI objects!  Are there no
clothes on the Fresco emperor or what? ;-)

					Jordan