Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 1995 21:14:46 -0400
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   2.0.5-ALPHA: Memory fault, sig 11

It appears that the 2.0.5-ALPHA kernel has several massive conflicts that cause
endless core dumps and signal 11 traps during the boot phase, and then during
execution of codes such as systat.  Once a custom kernel is rebuilt however,
things are much cleaner.

I dont know whats different between the kernel config for the snapshots and for
2.05A but whatever it is, we need to get it back to the snapshot phase, we're
thing never (for me anyway) screwed up on a dozen different machines..

-Crh
--

    Charles Henrich     Michigan State University     henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu

                     http://rs560.msu.edu/~henrich/