Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 1995 00:46:39 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      roberto@blaise.ibp.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        jkh@freebsd.org (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What's the story with the FAQ?

> If you look at the current FAQ in http://www.freebsd.org, you'll see that
> it's pretty much woefully out of date.  What's the story on this?  Ollivier,

I have a few things to add to the FAQ (regarding mailing-lists and more).

> were't we working on greatly updating this?  I notice that you're still
> not even being given proper credit as the new FAQ owner.

Well, Gary just put "The FreeBSD FAQ team" as owner which suits me well.
Most of the original work is his so I was reluctant to put myself in
his place...

I'll have a serious look at the FAQ soon and update it.
--
Ollivier ROBERT     -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-     roberto@FreeBSD.ORG
FreeBSD keltia 2.0-BUILT-19950503 #3: Wed May  3 19:53:04 MET DST 1995