Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:02:31 -0800
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   [anderson@metrolink.com: Re: FreeBSD Motif for Alpha]

Hello all,

I'm talking with the folks at MetroLink about possibly getting Motif for
FreeBSD/AXP finished as a product. They have an Alpha they're thinking
about using for production but they're not sure if we run on it. I'm
relativly clueeless about Alpha hardware. Can someone tell me if we run
on the machine detailed below or if I need more info to determine this?

Thanks!

-Bill

----- Forwarded message from Stuart Anderson <anderson@metrolink.com> -----