Date:      Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:27:58 -0700
From:      Bill Trost <trost@cloud.rain.com>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Subject: [Laptop Survey] Sony Vaio PCG-505G

Tony Li writes:
    |   I am using commercial laptop X server from XiG (www.xig.com)
    |  which supports NeoMagic just fine FWIW.

    As am I, however, I was trying to avoid giving them a plug.

With good reason -- I sent them repeated emails asking questions
about their support for the Fujitsu 635Tx and never got back a useful
response.  Now that I can run XFree86 in 800x600x16, there's no reason
for me to contact them.  I guess my business just isn't that important
to them.