Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 00:25:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ian Kallen <spidaman@well.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ep0 or zp0

About my X stumblings...
Instead of my usual minimal install and then post install configuration
with vi, I ran around hurriedly configuring stuff from sysinstall and
somehow ended up the moused enabled, that's what was ruining my X day.
Then I found out the XFree86 fonts are gzipped and AcceleratedX (at least
my old version)  doesn't like that - I gunzipped and compressed them to
make it all happy at last.

Anyway,  this installation looks swell but for the lack of the ncv
driver... Nate, I'm ready to test it :)
-Ian

--
Ian Kallen <spidaman@well.com>
"Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made