Date:      Thu, 01 Jun 1995 21:41:55 -0700
From:      Gary Palmer <gpalmer@westhill.cdrom.com>
To:        Temptation <temp@temptation.interlog.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: New installation floppys for 2.0.5A

In message <Pine.3.89.9506020008.C13205-0100000@temptation.interlog.com>, Tempt
ation writes:

>just a note if this hasn't been fixed in the lastest set, after the NFS
>and reboot, etc....  I told the disklabel program  to mount /dos
>when it reboot it gave me errors, I noticed it didn't create a  /dos so
>it could mount. I'm new to freebsd, so i don't know if your suppose to
>create this yourself or not.

Thanks - that was a bogon which was introduced in an attemt to fix the
DOS FS install (it would try and remount the filesystem after the main
install code had already mounted it). The directory for the mountpoint
is now created, but the mount not done until needed. This should fix
this problem, although I haven't rolled a new boot floppy yet to test
this.

Gary