Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 1996 14:03:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      James FitzGibbon <james@nexis.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question about fcntl.h

In a port I'm doing, I need to selectively include fcntl.h to get the
O_whatever mode constants.  I'm trying to do it in such a way so that I
can submit the patch back to the authors.

What I need to know is what the conditional should be for including
fcntl.h.  Obviously I can used #if defined(__FreeBSD__), but I'm pretty
sure this is a BSDism in general.  Is the method for determining a BSD4.4
system (as in the handbook) good enough ?

--
j.

| James FitzGibbon                                         james@nexis.net |
| Integrator, The Nexis Group                     Voice/Fax : 416 410-0100 |