Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:03:00 -0400
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
To:        'Brad Knowles' <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: What are people using for MUA's nowadays?

You may be right, although I use FreeBSD as a desktop and server, except at
work I'm forced to use win2k as a desktop.

I've just find it strange that people do recommend none unix applications to
people that start messages with "I use pine" .

Roderick Person
Programmer
personrp@ccbh.com
http://www.ccbh.com

"History doesn't have to repeat itself forever, though; there's no reason
you can't replace the Makefile...."
-- Terry Lambert
      from FreeBSD-Chat List.....