Date:      Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:25:11 -0500
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To:        John De Boskey <jwd@bsdwins.com>, Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: what userland files are necessary for an installworld?

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

Thanks a lot, John and Giorgos for those answers, I didn't expect so
precise instructions. :)

For the "inflicting damage" part, I was able to crash my system twice
using acpiconf -s n, and completely trashed /var and probably some stuff
in /usr/lib, unintentionnally, of course, so that kinda forces my hand
here. :)

Your good counsel shall be of much use!

I will put 5.0-release world to the test of rm'ing most of /usr/ stuff.
I can always use the CD, in case of complete catastrophe. :)

I'll post back results of all this once it's over, along with panic data
(no crashdump, yet) from the acpiconf crashes.

Thanks again,

A.

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S--