Date:      Tue, 7 May 1996 17:51:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        chuckr@Glue.umd.edu (Chuck Robey)
Cc:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org, chat@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.4BSD book

Chuck Robey wrote:

> On Tue, 7 May 1996, Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:
>
> > 	The Design and Implementation of the 4.4BSD
> > 	Operating System book is out.  got a copy right here ;)
> >
> I'd love a copy.  Do publishers allow group buys on new books?  I bet
> that there'd be a lot of FreeBSDers who want that book!

	the publisher is addison-wesley.  i got this one from
	computer lieracy www.clbooks.com

	you used to mention a place called readme.com?  that sold books
	at a reasonable discount?  perhaps we could arrange a group purchase
	from them.  people could send in checks and then have the
	books deliver to one person in each city.  everyone else goes
	to see that one person to get their copy.  might save on shipping,
	if not then just ship each to each person direct.

--
Jonathan M. Bresler           FreeBSD Postmaster             jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
FreeBSD--4.4BSD Unix for PC clones, source included. http://www.freebsd.org/