Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:36:23 +0900
From:      Seung-young Kim <nobreak@hongik.com>
To:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG, jfieber@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mailing Archive System

> The articles looks all the same
>
>         Re: Mailing Archive System Seung-young Kim Jan 12, 2000 27
>
> Thats not a fair performance test. You should test your
> system with 100000 *differents* mails.

Hi...

I inserted same mails to database. OK. I clearly understand
what you mean. But I think there is no differences
for just testing and excepting how archive system works.

How do you think about introducing this archive system into
centeral FreeBSD site for experimental case?

Regards.
--
Seung-young Kim          http://www.hongik.com
Enable your web site with Hongik Internet, Inc.