Date:      Thu, 01 Jun 1995 23:58:17 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@ref.tfs.com>
Cc:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com (Rodney W. Grimes), jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: It's new floppy time, folks!

: > But I don't like seat belts :-) :-) :-)
:
: Well I like seat belts better than (hot) air bags :-)

I'm not sure about that.

This reminds me of a comment that I had about the original install
floppies.  It should be possible for me to configure an interface that
isn't listed in the menu.  My ethernet card isn't at the default
address (due to conflicts with other things) and so when I booted to
do a configuration, I was not given the choice to configure the
ethernet.  This isn't for something like ftp install, but just the
last menu item configure system.

Again, I must say that this is a job well done!

Warner