Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:47:13 -0600
From:      Jason Kuri <jay@oneway.com>
To:        Michael Hollmann <m.hollmann@inode.at>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Looking for a notebook

FYI - the Acer travelMate 2300 series also works flawlessly.  They are=20=

excellent and cheap (I paid < $700 for mine with built in wireless and=20=

DVD read CD-+RW drive. )

  Sound / Video / cd burner / cpu speed stepping all function properly. =20=

The only thing that does not is the suspend feature.  It let's you set=20=

the speed stepping - though I have not tested to see how well it=20
performs when tuned down.

Jay