Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 1996 01:30:04 +0800 (GMT+0800)
From:      "Humprey C. Sy" <09210679@mail4.dlsu.edu.ph>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Questions on signals

What will be the behavior of a process if it receives a signal twice
simultaneously (i.e. it receives two SIGALRM signals simultaneously)?

I've read the man page, and it mentioned that in the case that it
receives another SIGALRM when inside a SIGALRM signal handler routine,
this second SIGALRM will be masked, and will be unmasked once the routine
finishes its execution.  I've tried to see if this is the case, but it
doesn't seem to work.  Am I getting this right?

I would appreciate any help on this.  Thank you very much!

Humprey Sy
De La Salle University
Manila, Philippines