Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 1995 15:28:25 +0800 (CST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Temptation <temp@temptation.interlog.com>, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: New installation floppys for 2.0.5A

On Thu, 1 Jun 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > Syncing disks... 7 6 4 done
> > unmount of /nfs failed (BUSY)
> > (hang)
>
> You're probably parked in that directory with the shell
> on ALT-F4! :-)

    Actually, I got this once without even touching the wizard shell
on vty03.  I think the installer is still sitting in one of the
install directories (I'm installing over NFS too).  Since the user is
going to reboot anyway, would a "umount -f" be better?
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org