Date:      Sun, 04 Jan 1998 12:29:40 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Java Apps?

Thats interesting however I would imagine that there is at least
a small percentage of developers that will be willing to write applications.

We can start by defining small target goals for instance in my case I like
my Pilot however I hate to run Win95 to just interface to my Pilot.

On a slightly bigger scale what we need is an application architect which
can create an architecture such that tasks can be broken down to
re-usable components similar to Java Beans.

	Cheers,
	Amancio