Date:      Wed, 19 Aug 1998 22:14:17 -0500
From:      Joe <jeroyce@athena.ualr.edu>
To:        Daniel Minoru Saito <daniel@kt.rim.or.jp>, FreeBSD Newbies List <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: checking amount of disk space left?

Pardon me for trying to invoke a little humor; I assumed that anyone using
FreeBSD was intelligent enough to recognize a little sarcasism. Well, you know
what they say about assuming....it makes an ASS out of U and ME.

ATTENTION ALL NEWBIES: Do not, I say, do not log in as root and and issue the
command "rm -r *" unless you really want to have a bad day.

Disclaimer: None of these opinions are mine or anyone elses. Elvis is king!

"Thank you, thank you very much"    - Elvis, 1935-1977

--
There are no secret messages in this signature file.