Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2007 00:55:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Atrox <silver.salonen@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bacula wx-console's wx version

Hi!

Does anyone see a reason why Bacula's wx-console should use WX 2.4? Every
time I start
upgrading bacula-client, I just set "USE_WX=2.8" in bacula-server's Makefile
and it builds and works perfectly. I've also tried compiling it with 2.6 and
there wasn't any problem with it neither.

So what do you think - is the 2.4 really necessary there or would the
WX-defaults suffice?

--
Silver