Date:      Sat, 15 Mar 1997 00:30:53 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        garycorc@idt.net
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "The competition"

> "FreeBSD - there are no limits to what you can do with it."
> "FreeBSD - there are no limits to where it can take you..."

Both far too long.  A good slogan is brief.  "Just do it."
"Where do you want to go today?"  "Coke is it"*

All pretty short.

					Jordan

* I actually included this last one as an example of the idea
  gone wrong.  "Coke is *what*?" this slogan always made me
  wonder.  Perhaps "coke" is neuter in all languages which
  have noun genders, and they're giving us non-natives a free tip?