Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:58:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        FreeBSD current users <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   My Old X server vs -current libs

If I try run any X stuff I get:
julian@jules:current1(101) startx
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Undefined symbol "__sF" referenced from COPY
relocatio
n in xauth
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Undefined symbol "__sF" referenced from COPY
relocatio
n in xauth
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Undefined symbol "__sF" referenced from COPY
relocatio
n in xauth
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Undefined symbol "__sF" referenced from COPY
relocatio
n in xauth
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Undefined symbol "__sF" referenced from COPY
relocatio
n in xinit
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Undefined symbol "__sF" referenced from COPY
relocatio
n in xauth
julian@jules:current1(102)

etc.

not being an expert in the libraries, I don't really know what the
problem is..
Do I need to install a new X?

I have no clue as to whether this represents a problem for 4.x
compatibility, as I can't remember where I got the X stuff from.

Julian