Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 1996 23:22:45 -0500
From:      Gary Corcoran <garycorc@mail.idt.net>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.de>
Cc:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Who needs Perl? (Was: cvs commit: src/share/doc/handbook ...)

Greg Lehey wrote:
> Real Programmers code in hex.  Fortran programmers are wimps who don't
> understand computers :-)

This is true...  8-)  Back in the Good Old Days (tm) of my new Radio
Shack Color Computer (circa 1982), when I had no assembler, I used to
program it in hex (it used the superb 6809 8-bit processor).  Of course,
this only lasted until I wrote myself an assembler...  Amazing what you
used to be able to do in a 5K program...  <smile>

Gary