Date:      Mon, 05 Aug 1996 21:20:20 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any SciTeXt volunteers??

Most Cool!

I am not the lead person on the SciTeXt project just the guy who
is shouting "check this out because it can very cool if enough people
gather together to support it".

On my end , I introduce Bill Janssen from the ILU projec to the SciTeXt
project mostly because ILU can be used to develop smart documents by
way of its CORBA style communication infrastructure:
See ftp://ftp.parc.xerox.com/pub/ilu/ilu.html

The SciTeXt project so far looks very friendly so it is up to you guys now 8)

	Have Fun Guys,
	Amancio