Date:      Sun, 14 Jun 1998 18:15:46 -0500
From:      Loren Thiel <thiel@genevaonline.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Configuring Mouse in X-Windows

Did you get your mouse to work when you first installed FreeBSD...
using sysinstall?

I have a ps/2 mouse...I had to disable the bus mouse option..and leave 2
conflicts with the ps/2 mouse and syscon or something.
Works ok for me.
Don't know what kind of interface the "eraser mice" have...most likely NOT
serial.
You have a Thinkpad?

Loren Thiel