Date:      Sat, 1 Jul 1995 11:27:40 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: missing dict, ends make world

As Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Looking at the date on this message and several others over the last
> few days, I have to ask: Are we experiencing a 5-7 day time-warp in
> the mailing lists?

Yup, now i know what you mean.  There happened to be several messages
that have apparently been deferred for a week or so.  No idea why, and
whether there's any correlation to the date of orignal posting.  I'm
under the impression that i've already seen all of them, so perhaps
somebody did resend a whole batch of old messages. :-(

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/