Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 1996 08:01:24 -0700
From:      Cyrus Gray <cgray@keanesea.com>
To:        "'FreeBSD Hackers'" <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   imagemap for apache 1.1.1

I converted all of our Linux servers to FreeBSD and have
been very impressed with the increase in performance.
However since converting I can no longer run the server
side Imagemap's.  Because Apache didn't come with
a /cgi-bin/imagemap like it did with RedHat Linux.

I can't seem to find the imagemap source code anywhere
does anyone know were I can find it (or binaries)?

Thank you
Cyrus Gray
Cyrus Gray                             cyrusgr@keanesea.com
Keane Inc.                             Phone   206.654.7074
Information Systems                    Fax     206.464.1551