Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:58:44 -0600 (CST)
From:      jmelesky@dynamictrade.com
To:        AZaitsau@panasonicfa.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp

man ftp:
     prompt      Toggle interactive prompting.  Interactive prompting occurs
                 during multiple file transfers to allow the user to selec-
                 tively retrieve or store files.

So, 'prompt n' will work. Note, though, that 'mget *' does not properly
recurse through directories. It isn't really designed for large-scale
transfers. Check out wget for stuff like that.

-johnnnnnnn